If you forget the password you set during registration and get an authentication failure. Please follow this process:
- On the Sign In page is a link that says "Forgot Username or Password?" Click this link.
- When prompted enter your email address.
- You will receive an email with a link to begin the password reset process.
- Click the link in the email and, when prompted, answer the password hints selected during your initial registration.
- If you cannot answer the password hints correctly, or you exceed the number of attempts allowed (5), contact a password administrator to send the you a new password reset email.
- If you answer the password hints correctly, you can select a new password.
- If you select a new password and still cannot sign in, please make sure you are doing the following:
- Typing the single-use code exactly, or copying from the email and pasting it into the field
- Typing the password exactly as you entered it in the registration process. Most authentication failures are from incorrect password entry.
- Using the single-use code before it expires. This code expires in 4 minutes. It must be used within that time frame to avoid an authentication error.
Customer Support Contacts